50 tools for bloggers

Web Hosting Tools

To keep your site alive and running, you need the right web hosting (with the right plan). Here are some of my favorites that won't let you down. #

Web Hosting Tools

To keep your site alive and running, you need the right web hosting (with the right plan). Here are some of my favorites that won't let you down:
BlueHost

BlueHost

A non-techie person? Start with Bluehost (discounted link). Setup a Wordpress blog within just 5 minutes using their one-click app. Not to mention they have the best customer service ever. Friendly and professional! Get BlueHost
Namecheap

Namecheap

My favorite domain registrar. I used to register all my domain names on Dreamhost until I found Namecheap. It's cheap, safe and easy to use. Use NameCheap
Hostgator

Hostgator

An alternative to Bluehost. Hostgator is great for people who just starting out. Although they can be quite strict about who they host, they're fast and reliable. As long as you don't offer any illegal stuff on your blog, you should be fine. Get 30% discount off using this code: TWELVESKIP30 Get Hostgator

BackUp Tools

Backing up your files is vital for any businesses. You don’t want to lose all that files you worked hard for when something bad happens. So it’s always important to do backups properly.
WD My Passport Ultra 2TB Portable External USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Auto Backup - Black

WD My Passport

The best external storage for backing up my files. I've been using them for years and never had any problems. Get WD My Passport
DropBox Tool

DropBox

I use Dropbox to easily share and exchange files with my staff and my clients. I can even access my files anywhere - mobile device, tablet and desktop. Get Dropbox

Content Creation Tools

Here are the tools and resources that help me organize and generate content ideas, plus the tools that help me polish my content.
HemingWay App

HemmingwayApp

Use this online app to check your article before hitting the publish button! Hemmingway will help you find hard-to-read sentences, complex words or phrases and common errors in your writing. Get HemmingwayApp
Evernote

Evernote

The best organizer I've ever used. I use Evernote to store ideas, write my to-do lists and to create the first draft of my blog posts. Plus, I love how I can access my notes anywhere - phone, tablet, desktop. Use Evernote
Feedly

Feedly

Feedly makes it easy for me to stay up to date with my favorite blogs. I get to read them all in one place!Use Feedly
Scoop.it

Scoop.it

Need more content ideas? Use Scoop. it! I also use it to find great content to share across social media networks. Use Scoop.It
BuzzSumo

BuzzSumo

I use BuzzSumo for discovering most shared content and top influencers in my industry. It makes it easier for me to determine what kind of content that works well in my niche. Use BuzzSumo
TagBoard

#Tagboard

Another tool for discovering awesome content, but using #hashtags this time. Also, I use this to curate content, and to generate ideas as well. Use #Tagboard
Plagium Tool

Plagium

Plagium is a free tool you can use to spot duplicates or track "Plagiarisms". Use Plagium
Portent Title Generator

Portent's Title Maker

A fun free online tool for generating post title for your next content. Use Portent

Social Media Marketing Tools

These are the tools I use to manage my social following and to easily promote my posts across multiple networks. With these tools, I am also able to monitor my following growth, most popular posts, updates engagement, and so on.
Hootsuite

HootSuite

The best tool that keeps my social accounts fresh and updated. I can schedule and auto-share posts across multiple social media networks. I recommend the PRO version only for $8.99/month.Get Hootsuite
Friend+ Me Tool

Friend+ Me

If you're on Google+ a lot, you will love this tool. Friend+ Me allows you to reshare your Google+ posts to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and even Tumblr. Use Friend+ Me
Bufferapp Tool

BufferApp

This one is like Hootsuite, but it's much simpler. You can even share anything from the web using their browser extension.Get Bufferapp
Pin It Button

Pin It Button

Pin any images you see on web using this extension. Available for Chrome / Firefox / Safara / IE. Get Pin It Button
Tweepi Tool

Tweepi

An awesome tool to grow your Twitter following! I like how I can easily find influencers and follow active people in my industry.Use Tweepi
ViralTag

ViralTag

Definitely a time saver for Pinterest addicts. I get to post pins throughout the day without being online all the time. You can even schedule your pins in bulk. I have the basic plan which I pay for $12/month. Get ViralTag
Circloscope

Circloscope

Circloscope is a Google Chrome extension for managing Google+ circles. I can get the list of people who shared, +1'd and commented on my posts. I can also find and follow people (targeted) in bulk. It costs around $49/year. Get Circloscope
Aweber

Aweber

A reliable host for email newsletters and a great auto-response software. Having a newsletter is always important if you want to improve your conversion rate significantly. Get Aweber
Dlvr.it

Dlvr.it

This is a freemium tool that allows you to automatically distribute your RSS feed (blog posts) to your social networks such as Twitter (free), Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Digg, etc. The free version can auto-send up to 5 RSS feed to Twitter. Get Dlvr.it
IFTTT

IFTTT

Like Dlvr.it, I use IFTTT to auto send the latest posts of the blogs I trust to my Twitter - it's awesome because it allows me to send tweets with images. Plus, I can auto post my Instagram posts to some of my social networks. You can even use it to receive email updates when new posts are added on your favorite sites (via RSS). And the best part about it? It's free. Get IFTTT

SEO Tools

Here are the tools that help me optimize my site for search engines:
FeedTheBot

FeedTheBot Tools

Use this free tool to learn how Google sees your site, learn if you're following Google's guideline, find out how many social votes you currently have and determine how much links you have in a page. Use FeedTheBot
Internet Marketing Ninjas

Internet Marketing Ninjas

Although I haven't tried their service, their SEO and webmaster tools are the bomb! I use them for finding broken links, generating XML sitemap and for analyzing images and links. Use Internet Makerting Ninjas
Woorank

WooRank

A free online tool that grades your marketing. It will tell you what to improve and what to fix on your blog to increase your traffic. Use Woorank
SemRush

SemRush

It's a powerful tool for spying competitors. You'll be able to determine your competitors, the top keywords used by your competitors that drives them traffic, their search positions, and more! It will help you understand what type of content your audience likes and how you can improve your blog content. Get SemRush

Graphic Design Tools

These are some of the top tools I use to dress up and optimize my blog! These help me create and edit beautiful designs for my website, infographics and graphics for my blog posts.
Adobe Photoshop

Photoshop

My favorite design software of all time. I use this to create layout design for my websites, photo-editing and for creating infographics as well. Download Photoshop
Canva

Canva

No Adobe photoshop? A non-graphic designer? Canva's here to save you! Use this tool to make creative graphics for your posts and even cover photos for your social profiles - in minutes! Get Canva
StripeMania Tool

Stripemania

An online tool for creating beautiful seamless diagonal stripes for your designs. Get Stripemania
PiktoChart

PiktoChart

Turn your content into beautiful infographic with Piktochart. Lots of cool themes to choose from! In fact, I use them when I need inspiration for my designs. Use Piktochart

ShutterStock

I've used them a couple of times and the quality of their photos are amazing! I had their monthly subscription (25 images per day, $249 a month) Use Shutterstock

IconFinder

My #1 go-to resource for free quality icons. Use IconFinder
Unsplash Tool

Unsplash

Looking for copyright free high-resolution stock photos for your blog posts? Use Unsplash. Get Unsplash
Paparazzi

Paparazzi

A free Mac OS X tool that makes FULL screenshots of webpages. Get Paparazzi
TinyPNG

TinyPNG

The best online tool for compressing PNG files. While you can use the tool for free online, a Photoshop plugin is also available for $35 which lets you save hundreds of PNG files at once. Use TinyPNG

ImageOptim

Another free batch PNG compression app I use when I'm in a hurry! Currently available for Mac users only. Get ImageOptim
JPEGMini

JPEGMini

I've tried tons of JPG compressor and I think this one is the best. Get JPEGMini
Namechanger

NameChanger

A free drag and drop Mac OS X tool that lets you batch modify file names, add and remove characters. Get NameChanger
DaFont

DaFont

My #1 go-to for super fonts. Use Dafont
Deviantart Tool

Deviantart

Best resource for cool Photoshop brushes, patterns and textures! Use Deviantart
Adobe Kuler

Adobe Kuler

A handy online tool that help me find and select pretty colors for my websites. Use Adobe Kuler
Jing Tool

Jing

My favorite tool for taking screenshots and screen video. Available for Mac and Windows. Use Jing

Web Design Tools

Here are the tools that help me build and optimize beautiful websites.
Pingdom Tool

Pingdom

I use Pingdom to test and analyze my website speed. I can easily determine the size per content, page size, domain requests. They also offer tips on how to speed up your site.
Use PingDom
Coda Editor

Coda

An easy-to-use FTP software for Mac users. I use this one to code and manage my websites. What I love the most about it is the ability to edit my sites directly from the software. Download Coda
Awesome Font Stacks

Awesome Fontstacks

Looking for great fonts to use on your site? Mix and match fonts with Awesome Fontstacks. It will automatically generate the CSS codes for you.
Use Awesome Fontstacks
W3c

W3C Markup Validation Service

Whenever I make changes or whenever there's something wrong on my sites, I use W3C Markup Validation tool to determine the errors or check my website's HTML for validity. Use W3C Markup Validation Service
CSSMinifier

CSSMinifier

Manually reduce the size of your CSS file by cleaning up the unnecessary space using CSS minifier. Get CSSMinifier
Tabifier

Tabifier

Tabifier makes your CSS format pretty, consistent and easy to read. Use Tabifier

Themes

Here are my favorite places to buy awesome themes for my Wordpress websites.
Themeforest

ThemeForest

Themeforest (or Envato) is one of my favorite go-to resources when I'm in need of quality Wordpress or HTML themes. They have the best theme designers! And great support system too. Use Themeforest
Elegant Themes

Elegant Themes

My favorite Wordpress theme provider next to Themeforest. $69 for 87 themes! Not quite a good deal, eh? Use Elegant Themes
StudioPress

StudioPress (Genesis Theme)

My favorite product is their Genesis framework, of course. It makes my life so much easier every time I do web design projects for clients. Lots of useful resources too! Use StudioPress

Inspirations

When I'm in need of inspiration for my design projects, here are my top go-to places (besides Pinterest):
Dribbble

Dribbble

A community of stylish designers sharing screenshots of their projects. It's one of my go-to sources for design inspiration. Use Dribbble
Visual.ly

Visual.ly

Besides Pinterest, I use Visually to find inspirations for my infographics. Use Visually

Tracking Tools

And finally, my favorite trackers!
Google Webmaster

Google Webmaster

Here's where I check the health of my blogs, submit sitemaps, determine error pages, security issues, see how I appear on Google search results and learn the top search queries and top pages. Use Google Webmaster
Google Analytics

Google Analytics

The best tool I know for monitoring and analyzing website traffic - track how much visitors you get per day, understand where your visitors are coming from, and learn the your visitors' behaviour. Use Google Analytics

1 comentários:

samyuktha disse...

Has anyone else out there used INK? They’re similar but INK also does SEO so you don’t really have to use another app. Would it be possible to get a follow-up article on INK?.

Enviar um comentário